COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
You can use and browse our website without having to disclose your personal data, except as may be necessary to allow us to respond to your requests or in cases where you contact us directly.
- We collect personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) when you provide it to us, through registration, completion of forms, emails, enquiries and requests, and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide the information to us.
- The information you give us may include, but is not limited to, your name, address and email. If you choose not to provide such information, it may not be possible for us to respond to your request or enquiry.
We will retain control of, and responsibility for, the use of any personal data you disclose to us. Such data shall remain in our possession, or that of data intermediaries acting on our behalf.
PURPOSES OF USE
All personal data and other information collected may be used by Temasek individually or collectively and may be combined with other information for the following purposes:
- Sending you marketing communications on Ecosperity related activities, including but not limited to events, publications, and more. You may opt out at any time by (a) following the instructions for opt-out in the relevant marketing communication or (b) by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your emails, telephone calls, faxes and/or submission of form(s);
- Responding to your job/internship application or your recruitment queries;
- Responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints;
- Performing office and operational administrative matters following your request; or
- Seeking feedback and comments on Temasek's business and operational matters.
When you use our website, we may collect and store information about your computer (including your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns. This data could possibly lead to your identification, but we, and our data intermediaries, do not use it to do so unless permitted by law.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files which are placed on your computer when you access a website or app – amongst other things; they help the website user to navigate efficiently between pages and the website operator to track usage of the site.
You can find out more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
- managing and customizing your experience on the website/platform;
- analysing trends and improving our site for our users; and
- delivering content tailored to your interests and the manner in which you browse our websites and platforms.
Any other information is anonymized and/or aggregated to produce statistical reports that enable us to evaluate the use of our website; and to make improvements to, and increase efficiency when you browse our website.
We use the information collected to analyse trends and improve our site for our users.
Can I disable cookies?
Yes, your browser will enable you to disable, control or delete cookies if you wish. Further information can be found in the “Help” section of your browser or at www.allaboutcookies.org. However, you should note that if you choose to do this, it may have an impact on the quality of your browsing experience.
Please note that changing these settings may limit the functionality of some web pages or prevent them from loading properly. Additionally, the major browsers have attempted to implement the draft “Do Not Track” (DNT) standard of the World Wide Web Consortium in their latest releases. As this standard has not been finalized, this website is not compatible with DNT and does not process DNT messages.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Singapore. It may also be processed by staff operating outside Singapore who work for us or for one of our service providers.
We use technical and organisational security precautions to protect your data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risk. Our security procedures are continuously revised based on new technological developments.
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected or to which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided for by law.
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT, REQUEST ACCESS TO, AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to withdraw consent, request access to, and correction of personal data that Temasek holds about you in accordance with applicable laws.
All requests for the withdrawal of consent, access to, or correction of personal data held by Temasek shall be made by completing Temasek's standard request form (form available here), and sending a copy of the duly completed form to Temasek via post at:
Attention: Temasek Data Protection
Temasek International Pte Ltd
60B Orchard Road #06-18 Tower 2